Thursday, August 19, 2010

The biz buzz.

So I have spent well over a month researching and working on html email. I have an email sign up sheet from shows and thought I would finally work on some emails. Grrr. This has been really difficult. I know just enough about web stuff to do this myself but it didn't quite turn out the way I hoped. I tested for a couple of days and tested again. I did not want to send a bunch of people an annoying email. However, that's exactly what happened. A few got it just fine but some saw a bunch of gibberish. Then I sent a follow up email to say "sorry" and ask politely what they did see in the email. It turns out, that email....was even worse. I'm baffled as to what happened there since it was just a couple of sentences and I did not put anything extra in there. Hopefully I will figure this out and I really hope I didn't annoy my customers so much that they "unsubscribe". I really appreciate each and every one of them.

1 comment:

customdesigns4ubynan said...

oh don't I know...I have been defeated by the web myself a few times, but persevere, persevere. If I can do it, you can too.