Monday, January 24, 2011

Craft time.

I want to do some regular posts with some craft projects that I've done with the kids. So if you've run out of ideas...this one was fun and VERY easy. It also kept the kids occupied for quite a while.

This is actually something we did a couple of years ago.  I bought the girls each a doll bed for Christmas and then we painted them later.  We used non-toxic acrylic paint and varnish. The girls love to paint. I did a few touch-ups and personalized the beds with the girls' first initials on the headboard. I like this project because it's kind of an heirloom thing if you're into that. My Mom still has my doll beds, doll high chair and rocking chair.










Ha! Chocolate beard.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Michelle, that is so cute, and I definitely need these ideas! Thanks!